We acknowledge that every human life begins at conception and is worthy of protection. We offer compassion, hope, and help to anyone considering abortion by presenting them with realistic alternatives and Christ-centered support through our center.
- Hope Pregnancy Care Center provides decision-making information from trained advocates
- Hope Pregnancy Care Center provides free pregnancy tests
- Hope Pregnancy Care Center provides information about non-abortion pregnancy options
- Hope Pregnancy Care Center does not provide for or refer for abortion
- Hope Pregnancy Care Center provides material resources for mothers and families
- Hope Pregnancy Care Center provides post-decision support
- Hope Pregnancy Care Center offers its services free-of-charge at all times.
OUR SCHEDULE MONDAY – FRIDAY 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
AND THE SECOND SATURDAY OF EACH MONTH 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM
REMEMBER TO FOLLOW THE DETOUR SIGNS AROUND THE BRIDGE REPLACEMENT !
Stop by our center during posted hours at 117 Charles Road.
Call the office at 336-983-9990 and leave a confidential message for us to contact you.